This reputable bank in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area is looking for a SBA Loan Officer to lend their expertise to their rapid expansion into Texas.
Their asset size of over $1B speaks to the efficacy of their business model, and their rapid expansion speaks to their reputation. If you are interested in a SBA Loan Officer position with a bank that fosters a close-knit feel with things like lunches with team members and customers on a weekly basis, then this position may be for you.
Required skillset for this SBA Loan Officer opportunity:
- 5+ years’ SBA lending experience
- Formal credit training a must
- Must have a solid COI base throughout Southlake, Fort Worth, Irving or Frisco markets
- Proven track record in small business community
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.