With over a century of service in Texas, Oklahoma and Colorado, this family-owned organization has a high focus on the community and is continuously in growth mode. At $1B in assets, they offer growth for those looking for the opportunity.
They seek a SBA Operations/Closer who can service, balance, reconcile, report and provide SBA portfolio customer service. SBA Operations/Closer candidates must also have the ability to run monthly 1502 reports, input loans in E-Tran, and explain SBA 7a programs.
Requirements for this SBA Operations/Closer opportunity:
- 5+ years’ in depth SBA (504/7A) operations and closing experience
- Ability to run monthly 1502 reports, input loans in E-Tran, and explain SBA 7a programs
- Expertise in SBA portfolio loan customer service (sold and in-house)
- SBA Closer background a plus
- Must currently work for a Community Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.