If you know employee benefits inside and out, and you're ready to use that knowledge at a company that demonstrates tremendous care for its employees, you must read on.
One of New Mexico's most successful financial institutions is seeking a Benefits Manager to help them continue their tradition of being one of the area's preeminent employers.
Here's what's great about this opportunity:
- A chance to play a key role in the continuously improving Human Resources department.
- Strong, supportive team atmosphere.
- Variety of tasks to keep you challenged.
- A focus on continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ranked as one of New Mexico's Best Places to Work.
- Competitive pay and outstanding benefits that include a 401(k) with company match and a defined benefit plan.
- Located in the heart of the American Southwest -- Albuquerque, known for multiculturalism, natural beauty and great entertainment and recreational opportunities.
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
This job entails:
- Managing and developing group benefits: Health, dental, vision, life, HSA, 401(k), defined benefit plan.
- Directs activities for leave administration --short and long-term disability, FMLA, worker's comp, ADA accommodations.
- Administers wellness program.
- Complying with current regulations and laws.
- Proactively manages and develops group benefits programs: Health...etc.
- At least 5 years making changes and improvements to comprehensive benefits programs.
- Four-year degree.
- HR certifications a big plus -- PHR, SPHR, CEBS.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Proven abilities as a team player.
- Focus on improvements, innovations and follow-through.
- General HR knowledge to serve as backup for other HR duties when needed.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at email@example.com I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 20th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com