Our client, a premier employee-owned General Contractor with over a century of experience, specializes in educational (DSA) projects, medical (OSHPD/HCAI) facilities, and large commercial projects throughout California. Committed to continued growth and successful partnerships, they foster a team-oriented culture where every project is approached with the belief that they can make anything happen. Emphasizing a collaborative approach, our client values accountability and instills a 'family-style' environment. Beyond the website, they go the extra mile to create a workplace where employees feel valued and connected. The company is on a trajectory of sustained growth, with a focus on building successful partnerships with clients across California.
Ideal Candidate: The Senior Superintendent they are seeking will play a pivotal role in leading, mentoring, and making a substantial impact on projects through efficient management, coordination, and accountability on large-scale endeavors.
What an ideal candidate would bring to this Senior Superintendent role:
- DSA Project Experience: Proven experience on at least 3 large DSA projects exceeding $25 million.
- Industry Recognition: A known entity in the public and private construction world with a reputation for excellence.
- Client Interaction: Skilled in client interaction with a focus on building strong relationships.
- Organizational Prowess: Highly organized and flexible, capable of adapting to dynamic project requirements.
- Can-Do Attitude: A proactive "Do what it takes" attitude towards project success.
If you are a Senior Superintendent seeking a dynamic role with a company that values collaboration, career development, and a family-style environment, we invite you to apply and be a key player in our client's ongoing success story.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com