Do you excel in developing relationships with key stakeholders, community and bank partners? This Senior Commercial Lender position with an established community bank in the Four Corners region could be for you!
Serving communities in the Four Corners states for more than a century, this bank’s dedication to improving the economic landscapes and rural communities their employees live and work in. They provide access to affordable loans for agricultural, small businesses, workforce housing, mortgage and more, and need a Senior Commercial Lender to support the bank’s mission of providing responsible lending solutions to its customers. If you’re in the Durango area and have strong credit underwriting skills, this client wants to meet you.
Some of the great benefits for this Sr. Commercial Lender role include a competitive salary, education benefit program, low-interest loan programs for employees, flexible scheduling and much more.
Additional requirements for Sr. Commercial Lender:
- Four-year college degree in Business, Community Development, Finance or related field
- 7+ years’ experience in lending, credit risk management, and commercial and agricultural financing
- Strong credit and underwriting skills with the ability to analyze complex financing requests
- Supervise lending staff including hiring, development and building succession across the lending department
- Identifying opportunities to deliver holistic lending solutions
- Highly skilled in building cohesive and high-performing teams
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.