This forward-thinking company is on the hunt for a Senior Estimator who is highly skilled and could benefit from great career growth opportunities.
For almost a century, this employee-owned ENR Top 100 GC has tackled complex commercial construction projects, being part of some of the most iconic buildings across the Midwest and Southeast regions. Their work spans across several project markets including but not limited to aviation, medical, government, and education through several different management approaches. Interested? Read further to see if your skillset aligns with what they are looking for.
What is great about this Senior Estimator position:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Bonus opportunities
- Vehicle allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Competitive salary, PTO, and 401(k0) company match
Requirements for Senior Estimator:
- 5+ years’ experience in construction estimating
- Degree in construction related field preferred
- Natural ability of mentoring and leading teams
- Critical thinking skillset and the ability to learn new software systems
- Able to work in both an individual and team setting
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com