This company believes that the strength of the team defines the success of their business in the community. That is why they take the time and effort to invest in the professional development of their employees. Sound good?
For more than 25 years, this GC has been one of the most trusted companies in the Pacific Northwest. They offer several services in a variety of markets such as commercial, government, private, industrial, and manufacturing. Their office in Washington is seeking a Senior Estimator who comes with experience, great communication skills, and the ability to lead a successful estimating department.
What’s great about this Senior Estimator position:
- Competitive Salary, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Small office atmosphere with open door policy
- Treated as a person, not a number
Requirements for Senior Estimator:
- 10+ years’ estimating experience in the federal market
- Knowledge of WinEst estimating software
- Degree in construction management or related field
- Background of onscreen takeoff to completion of doc in NAFAC, DOD, ACOE, and GSA bid markets
- Ability to oversee estimating staff of 4
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com