Are you a senior lending professional who longs for an efficient and profitable credit union? If so, look no further.
With their $1.4B asset size, this institution has a strong presence in Central Texas. They have plans to expand into San Antonio and Dallas in the near future, offer rich, innovative benefits and a strong compensation plan, and they are hiring a Senior Commercial Credit Analyst to join the team.
Duties of, and requirements for, Senior Commercial Credit Analyst:
- Formal credit training and 5+ years of experience a must
- Strong knowledge of financial and accounting concepts (cash flows, spread analysis, etc.)
- Working knowledge of compliance regulations for consumer and commercial lending
- Working knowledge of Symitar (Jack Henry) core systems preferred
- Excel proficiency a strong plus
- Credit Union of Community banking experience desired
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 23rd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.