Here's an opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to be part of visionary team in the financial services industry.
The company, chosen by locals as one of the best financial services companies in El Paso, has big plans for its Information Technology functions, and you could be part of them.
The Senior Network Engineer will:
- Be part of critical technology solutions.
- Help the experienced IT Manager with ambitious plans.
- Enjoy support from top-level executives.
- Grow and learn new technologies.
- Experience a friendly, family-like atmosphere.
- Live in a sunny, affordable Southwestern city.
Requirements for Senior Network Engineer candidates:
- At least 7 years' experience designing, implementing, maintaining a medium-sized network.
- Experience with vendor management.
- Strong routing and switching skills.
- Experience managing routers and updating firewalls.
- Experience with Cisco and Cisco CallManager.
- Ability to cross train others.
- Great communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached at (505) 395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 22nd year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.hirebankers.com.