Bring your knowledge of CMAR, Design-Build and Hard Bid delivery methods to this Senior Preconstruction Manager opportunity with a mid-sized commercial GC near Atlanta!
Fast paced and family owned, this reputable company works on a variety of projects throughout the Southeastern U.S., building their success from the inside out and exceeding client expectations. They need a Senior Preconstruction Manager who is detail oriented and highly motivated to dive right into a diverse project portfolio.
Supporting the community, living the company’s core values in every project and beyond, and a competitive benefits package are all reasons for the ideal candidate to appreciate this role.
Additional requirements for Senior Preconstruction Manager:
- 5+ years of Preconstruction focused experience in commercial construction
- Project experience in Hospitality, Higher Education, Medical, Office and more is helpful
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with Conceptual Estimating and Preconstruction Services
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Relocation assistance available for the ideal candidate
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.