Making their mark in various markets throughout several metros in Texas, this full-service GC has built a solid reputation for themselves. For 15 years, they have created a company atmosphere with all the benefits of a large company without the corporate structure. If you’re looking for an innovative company where your ideas are welcomed, this may be for you. They are currently seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead their solid team of experts.
What is great about this Company?
- Supportive team environment
- “Family organized” structure
- 100% committed to their clients
- Career advancement opportunities
Requirements for Senior Project Manager:
- 10+ years’ experience as a PM in commercial construction
- Ability to extend skills beyond PM, i.e. business development, proposals, etc.
- Estimating experience is a must
- Ability to effectively manage client relations
- Limited travel, but able to do so when required
Bonuses, profit sharing, and tuition reimbursement are just a few of the great benefits offered.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Anthony Ancona, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 369-3955 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com