If you’re an energetic, highly motivated Senior Project Manager who enjoys challenging projects, this opportunity near Atlanta could be for you!
Family owned and successfully equipped for future profitability, this fast paced company works on a variety of projects across the Southeastern U.S. Exceeding client expectations and building their reputation from the inside out, they need a Senior Project Manager who play an integral part in training and mentoring teams.
The ideal candidate for this Senior Project Manager role will enjoy a dedicated team and work culture where community support and the company’s core values are at the forefront of every project.
Additional requirements for Senior Project Manager:
- 10+ years’ experience in commercial construction in a Project Manager role
- Project experience up to $50M in value is preferred
- Ability to lead and mentor teams while simultaneously working on projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in standard industry software, including Procore, Project Management Solutions and others
- Relocation assistance available for the ideal candidate
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com