Embark on a journey of success with a longstanding civil construction company! With decades of expertise, they specialize in regional projects, boasting a robust backlog that secures a bright future for their team. Their unwavering commitment to excellence is highlighted by responsive leadership and an exceptional team culture, flourishing from their breakroom to the job site.
Ideal Project Manager:
As a Project Manager with them, you'll be at the forefront of challenging projects spanning the region. Your impact will extend beyond construction sites; you'll be contributing to a legacy of successful projects that make a real difference in our community. You'll thrive in their fun, family atmosphere and appreciate the long-tenured associates who contribute to their success.
Requirements for Project Manager:
- Experience: 5+ years in Civil Project Management
- Education: BS in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Expertise: Strong knowledge of civil construction, including sitework, bridge and road, water, drain, and sewer. Estimating knowledge is a plus
- Communication Skills: Excellent client communication and relationship-building skills
- Tech Savvy: Good computer skills; USACE experience is a definite plus
- Location: Office position with some site visit travel required. Must be in or willing to relocate to the Northern Jackson, MS area
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com