Interested in working for a national company that is growing even in the current climate?
This GC has executed more than $25B in business since the 1990s and is one of the most well-respected teams in commercial construction. They build, develop, and manage construction and multifamily developments in 14 different markets, and they’re looking for a Senior Project Manager to add to their experienced Los Angeles team.
What’s great about this Senior Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match, bonuses, and profit sharing!
Requirements for Senior Project Manager:
- Must have steady and tenured work history
- Verifiable and detailed project portfolio
- Experience on at least 3 ground-up, stick over podium projects
- Self-driven, self-managed attitude, even-keeled temperament
- Must have strong and verifiable subcontractor, direct report, and peer references
- Ability to pass background check and drug screen
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive, Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com