With more than $400M in annual revenue last year alone, this ENR Top 400 company is not slowing down anytime soon.
For more than 25 years, this 100% employee-owned company has shown that innovation, hard work, and dedication to the client brings success and growth. Wearing both the general contractor and construction management hat, they offer a variety of services in markets such as government, healthcare, industrial, multifamily, and retail. Their Denver office is looking for a skilled Senior Project Manager who can hit the ground running and lead a successful team of professionals.
What’s great about this Senior Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Healthcare coverage for entire family
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Career growth opportunity
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability programs
- Health and wellness program
- A company culture that is philanthropic and sees the importance of giving back to the community
Requirements for Senior Project Manager:
- 10+ years’ experience in commercial construction with an emphasis in industrial and heavy concrete
- Degree in construction related field and/or OSHA 30 certificate
- Microsoft project, Timberline, Blue Beam, and Procore a plus
- Ability to manage several projects and teams
- Scheduling and Sub-contractor buy-out skillset
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com