For more than 25 years, this award-winning Idaho company has had a pristine reputation within a diverse range of markets such as retail, education, healthcare, hospitality, industrial, and multifamily. Their Meridian team is seeking a skilled Senior Project Manager who can lead a successful team into their next project.
What’s great about this Senior Project Manager position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401(k) plan with company match and bonus opportunities
- A positive employee culture that promotes personal and professional growth
Duties of Senior Project Manager:
- Managing one large or several medium-sized projects as the team leader
- Oversee budget, manpower, and client relationships to ensure projects are completed on time and under budget
- Meet with and work alongside owners, clients, and city officials to ensure smooth production of work
- Seek additional business opportunities from new and existing clients
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com