I have multiple, well-respected clients that have similar needs. I am seeking Senior Superintendents in Los Angeles and Orange County that have large commercial construction project experience. You can expect a strong retirement package, a fantastic work-life balance and an outstanding healthcare benefits package. If you are ready for your next quality opportunity, apply now.
Responsibilities of the Senior Superintendent:
- Manage, oversee all construction activities on-site
- Oversee, manage and motivate other superintendents as well as sub-contractors
- Direct safety and quality control programs on assigned project(s)
- Ensure schedules are being adhered to
- Report regularly to project team regarding schedule and cost status
Requirements of the Senior Superintendent:
- The ideal candidate will have experience as the “key” Senior Superintendent on projects $30MM+
- 4 year degree in Construction related field is preferred
- Project experience should include K-12, Higher Education, Municipal and more
- DSA projects a must
- Strong team leadership and mentoring skills
- Computer savvy and be skilled with current and common industry software
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at mike@HireConstructionManagers.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque's fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.HireConstructionManagers.com.