A Los Angeles-based builder that has specialized in large hospitality, resort, multifamily and mixed-use projects for more than 40 years, seeks a Superintendent to join their experienced team. They offer a “lean and mean” approach to construction where their executive leadership are involved in all the projects and are not afraid to lend a helping hand where needed.
To be considered for this Superintendent opportunity, you must have a positively contagious mindset. A self-starter who can effectively communicate and coordinate with the whole team will have the edge above the rest.
Additional requirements for this Superintendent opportunity:
- 10+ years’ experience on large ground-up projects above $30M
- Experience on at least two ground-up podium multifamily projects cradle to grave
- Must be ready to take the reigns as a Senior Superintendent
- Must be able to communicate, collaborate and maintain subs relationships in the market
- Senior Superintendent will help develop and drive the schedule with the PM and proactively address delays
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, Bluebeam, OST, Procore and P6
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com