You: An experienced community bank professional who has managed both Deposit Operations and Information Technology. You’re ready to propel your career to the next level.
The bank: A strong, profitable community bank with a remarkable record of employee tenure, located in a family-friendly Southwestern city renowned for its support for youth sports.
The opportunity: Senior Vice President of Operations and Technology. You would manage multiple b ank departments, develop junior-level staffers and work closely with the CEO.
The SVP of Operations and Technology will manage:
- Deposit Operations.
- Information Technology.
- Business continuity and risk.
- More than 100 years of banking strength.
- More than 15 locations.
- Support for career development.
- Competitive salary, health insurance choices, 401(k) with match, car and cell phone allowances.
- Easy-going small city blends Old West with modern facilities.
- Deep community support for youth sports – ideal for football fanatics!
- CEO values honesty and close relationships with top executives.
Requirements for SVP of Operations and Technology:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in community banking (BANKING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED)
- Minimum 2 years’ management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Business, Finance or related field.
- Experience in deposit operations, IT management, vendor management, treasury management, business continuity and risk.
- Strong leader and decision maker with great people skills.
Does this sound like the lifestyle and career you seek? Please email your resume to me, Paula Ancona, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-2077 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.