This opportunity lets an experienced Site Superintendent be a part of a tenured team who builds large, complex hospital and medical projects from start to finish!
Working for over 45 years in healthcare, pharma and industrial sectors, this stable construction company builds projects across multiple states, with a large percentage of their projects coming from repeat clients. With continued, steady growth, they need a Site Superintendent who is willing to work in the Laredo, TX area for the duration of a project. If you’re a strong, motivating leader who can work independently and focus on building and maintaining client relationships, this could be the right fit for you.
The ideal Site Superintendent candidate will appreciate the non-corporate culture, competitive pay, development opportunities, performance-based bonuses, 401(k) and other great benefits this organization has to offer.
Requirements for Site Superintendent:
- 7-10 years of hospital and medical field leadership experience
- Must be customer/ client-oriented with excellent communication and relationship skills
- Computer savvy with MS Project and Procore software knowledge
- Experience with ground-up hospital projects up to $150M in value
- Ability to motivate and lead subs and schedules
- Must reside in or be willing to work in the Laredo, TX area for the duration of the project
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com