Here’s an opportunity you won’t want to miss in the Dallas area!
Headquartered in the Dallas market, this family owned Texas bank is now at $1.2B and growing. They need a Senior Commercial Lender to manage a portfolio of business and corresponding relationships while seeking new accounts. The ideal candidate will also be responsible for managing and mentoring a team of commercial lenders, exercising loan authority, determining risk ratings and analyze financial information.
Benefits offered with this Senior Commercial Lender role include a friendly, secure work environment with a collaborative team, commitment to customer service and much more.
Additional requirements for Sr. Commercial Lender:
- Must have an understanding of commercial and real estate underwriting practices along with a balanced knowledge of regulatory governance of commercial lending activities
- Solid COI base within the Dallas market
- CRE, C&I knowledge a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 5-10 years’ experience in credit analysis or commercial lending
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.