If you are a Superintendent looking to do more than simply work, but instead to inspire, then a general contractor in Atlanta, GA specializing in interiors is waiting to hear from YOU. For more than three decades, this organization has been delivering construction services centered around their clients. Do you want to be a part of a growing team whose vision is adding inspiration at every turn?
Superintendent responsibilities include:
- Managing commercial projects up to $10M
- Coordinating all on-site construction activities and subcontractors
- Scheduling and coordinating all inspections
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Monitoring construction for strict compliance with plans and specifications
- Managing and tracking material and manpower to meet all deadlines
Superintendent requirements include:
- High school diploma required - two years of college preferred
- 8 years of experience as lead superintendent on commercial interior, retail, or building renovation projects
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions in English
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in Spanish preferred
- Proficient with computers and basic Microsoft Office functions
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies five years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com