Are you a Superintendent looking for a unique opportunity where you will be valued, respected, and appreciated? A family-owned general contractor who does that and more is eager to find you as they are experiencing significant growth. Ready for an opportunity of a lifetime with excellent benefits included? Apply now!
Superintendent responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for every facet of the construction project
- Managing all resources from bidding to contract administration and start-up through closeout
- Proactively leading the construction team daily
- Being a company representative to subcontractors, vendors, and government authorities
Superintendent requirements include:
- 10+ years of hands on experience in all phases of construction
- 5+ years of experience as a Superintendent in charge of large-scale commercial projects or Senior Living Centers
- Ability to operate a forklift, skid loader, and other required machinery
- Ability to walk several miles a day on job site
- Understand and implement OSHA compliant safety programs
- Ability and willingness to relocate to project site (projects range from 12-14 months)
- Position is 100% travel
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com