Are you a Superintendent who is looking for a place to work that will share success with you and encourage your professional development? An Atlanta, GA general contractor offers that in addition to great pay and benefits that you don't want to miss out on. If this sounds interesting to you, apply now!
Superintendent responsibilities include:
- Supervise and plan a variety of activities for a project, including manpower levels, equipment needs, and schedules
- Serve as a liaison with estimator, engineer, architect, project manager, and client
- Maintain safety standards and procedures
- Assist in resolving construction issues
- Maintain cost control and adhere to project budget
Superintendent requirements include:
- Ability to multi-task
- 3-5+ years of experience as a superintendent
- Team player that will jump in and help with construction when needed
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 21 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com