Do you enjoy working on unique and specialty projects? If you’re an experienced Project Manager with a “go-getter” attitude, this may be the right fit for you!
With an impressive 70-year legacy, this construction entity dominates the Mid-Atlantic region in engineering and industrial manufacturing. Seeking a Project Manager with an engaging leadership approach and a progressive mindset. Explore enticing benefits such as extensive medical coverage and pathways for career advancement.
Requirements for Project Manager:
- 5+ years in Manufacturing Project Management
- BS in Construction Management, Engineering, or equivalent
- Manage large, brownfield projects from start to finish
- Exceptional client relationship skills
- Proficient in Planning, Scheduling, Budgeting, and Cost Analysis
- Strong communication and contract management
- Resource and Risk management expertise
- Must be able to travel to Augusta, GA for the project duration
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com