If you have construction experience in a variety of markets and take pride in the work you do, this opportunity may be right up your alley.
For more than 120 years’ this GC has been a nationwide force with 8 offices across the country and $700M in annual revenues this year alone. This ENR Top 100 company provides services for a variety of markets such as higher education, office, government, and historical preservation markets. Their Raleigh, NC team is looking for a skilled Superintendent who is ready to hit the ground running and continue the success of the team.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive salary, PTO, and vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan and profit sharing
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Professional development
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ background in construction project leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, construction management, or a related field
- Higher education or healthcare experience preferred
- Commitment in building strong relationships
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com