For more than 35 years, this full-service company has been leading the trend in construction management, diagnostics, commercial and government construction, and telecommunications. As a family-owned company, they still offer that same family culture and they have ample room for career growth. Their Charleston, SC team is looking for an experienced Superintendent who is ready to jump right in!
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive Vacation and PTO package
- 100% paid medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan, 6% company match, profit sharing, and bonus opportunities
- Vehicle provided
Requirements for Superintendent:
- VA hospital or medical project experience preferred
- Degree in construction related field, equivalent experience, or a combination of the two
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate technical drawings and specs into work on the project
- Skilled at leading a team and building rapport with clients
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.