This renowned architectural/engineering/construction firm with a worldwide footprint has an exciting Superintendent position available for a committed and motivated team player.
One of the oldest and most tenured in the country, this company has had a diverse portfolio of projects in over two dozen different sectors. This employer invests heavily in their team, is generous to the communities in which they serve, and is known for having an outstanding record of safety and quality.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Bonus opportunities and vehicle allowance
- Tuition reimbursement
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience as a superintendent
- 5+ years of data center experience
- College degree preferred, but not required
- ProCore experience a strong plus
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com