For more than 25 years, this ENR Top 400 Contractor is not slowing down anytime soon. 100% employee-owned, they are dedicated to their clients, which is evident in their overall success. They offer expertise across multiple project types and markets. Their Atlanta office is looking for a skilled Traveling Superintendent who can hit the ground running and lead a successful team of professionals.
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 7+ years’ related experience or equivalent
- Prior construction project in the $10M-$20M range
- Tilt wall experience required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet navigation preferred
- Procore software experience a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Bonuses, profit sharing, vehicle allowance, and tuition reimbursement are just a portion of their benefits package.
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com