An entrepreneurial and stable Midwest company in Northwest Chicagoland is looking for a team-oriented Superintendent to join their expanding team!
This company specializes in Ground-up, Renovation and Maintenance commercial construction projects, with a firm belief in serving others, doing the right thing and always finding a way to get things done. If you’re a Superintendent with a solid Midwest work ethic that enjoys working hard and playing harder, this client wants to meet you.
This Superintendent role includes a flexible work culture with endless growth opportunities and a competitive salary.
Additional requirements for Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ commercial construction experience
- Ground-up, Renovation, TI and Facility Maintenance project experience
- Ability to maintain a 3 week look-ahead schedule, with excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Entrepreneurial with a flexible personality will fit well with this company
- Travel not required, but willingness to do so is a plus
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com