We’re hunting for a hands-on Commercial Construction Superintendent who likes working right alongside the crew.
The company is a 30-year-old team-oriented Design/Build GC based in Jackson, TN. If you prefer to lead from the trailer, this isn’t for you!
This company has a diverse project list that includes restaurants, churches, retail, medical, office buildings, TIs and build-outs.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Strong ethics, and a focus on following the “Golden Rule.”
- Stable leadership with great credentials.
- Excellent safety record.
- Repeat clients.
- Awards for quality work.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with match, bonus, vehicle provided and multiple paid holidays/year.
Requirements for this Superintendent role:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Able to lead and also work alongside the crew.
- Diverse construction experience.
- Ground-up and renovation experience.
- Based in Jackson, TN area and able to travel to nearby states.
Ready to join a great team? Please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at <email@example.com> or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.