This family-owned and operated contractor is known for their great team and family culture. It is safe to say that this is one of the many reasons they have very low turnover. For more than 20 years, they have offered a full-service approach in several different markets and are making their mark in the industry. They have a full pipeline of work throughout the Midwest and are seeking a Superintendent that is ready to hit the ground running.
Here’s some more great points about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Thorough healthcare benefits
- Vehicle allowance
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ ground-up multifamily and senior living project management experience
- Must be a self-starter and team motivator with great client communication skills
- Detail oriented and thorough record keeping required
- Must know dirt work, underground utilities, and paving
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com