With more than $400M in annual revenue last year alone, this ENR Top 400 company is not slowing down anytime soon.
For more than 25 years, this 100% employee-owned company has shown that innovation, hard work, and dedication to the client brings success and growth. Wearing both the general contractor and construction management hat, they offer a variety of services in markets such as government, healthcare, industrial, multifamily, and retail. Their San Antonio office is looking for a skilled Superintendent who can hit the ground running and lead a successful team of professionals.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Healthcare coverage for entire family
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Career growth opportunity
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability programs
- Health and wellness program
- Per diem and truck allowance
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 7+ years’ broad experience in the construction industry
- Project experience in the $15M to $40M range
- Tilt-up experience a plus
- History of ground-up experience
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Jodie Douglass, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4989 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com