What makes employees stay for years at a Commercial Construction GC? Great pay helps, but what really matters is a great relationship between company leaders and employees.
That’s what you’ll find at this Southern California GC that has been around for more than 30 years and enjoys a great reputation. They are seeking a Superintendent to help them build athletic facilities, government buildings, correctional facilities, and other public projects.
What’s great about this Superintendent opportunity?
- Company builds award-winning projects.
- Clients praise them for overcoming challenges with professionalism, being proactive and focusing on clients’ goals.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with match, bonus, company vehicle, and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Requirements for Superintendent:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience on public, municipal and/or educational projects.
- Strong, verifiable references.
- Stable job history.
- Able to pass background, DMV and drug screenings.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be part of? Please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at <Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com> or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com