A highly sought after, nationwide General Contractor has an exciting opportunity in Phoenix, NV. This company has more than 100 years’ history in building hospital, education, and many other large commercial projects throughout the US. It's not by accident that this company is an ENR Top 50 firm, as they are known for having one of the most talented teams in the industry.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive salary and PTO
- 401(k) with company match, bonuses, and profit sharing
- Vehicle allowance
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Solid backlog of projects
- Long-term employment
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience as a Superintendent on government and public projects
- Proven steady job history (no job hoppers please)
- Ability to work and contribute within a team environment
- Pass a thorough background check and drug screening
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Mike Chavez, at Mike@sandiasexecutivesearch.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5667 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com