Do you attribute your career success to your servant leadership style? If so, seize the opportunity as a Project Manager where the ideal candidate will collaborate with subcontractors and clients to efficiently oversee multiple projects from inception to completion. If you fit this description, our client is eager to engage in a conversation with you.
This well-established company, specializing in diverse commercial projects across the Northwestern U.S. for over 70 years, is known for its empowering work culture. The team values support and coaching, including executive guidance throughout each individual's career journey.
Benefits for this Project Manager Position:
- Tight-knit team
- Above market compensation
- 401k retirement plan
- Comprehensive training and career development program
- Bonus opportunities
- Auto allowance and fuel card
Additional requirements for Project Manager:
- Demonstrated ability to train and mentor junior staff
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field
- 8+ years of experience, with at least two years in a lead PM role
- Proficiency in the entire preconstruction to close-out process
- Budgeting and estimating skills
- Capability in sub-contractor buy-out
- Proficient in BIM, Procore, MS Office Suite, and similar platforms such as CMIC PM
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at [email protected] I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com