A 3rd generation construction company in the Oregon market is in need of an experienced Superintendent in Portland. Working with private clients, 100% of the work is negotiated bringing old world craftsmanship and standards to their projects. They offer current market benefits with a true family atmosphere.
Superintendent responsibilities/requirements include:
- Scheduling of personnel and subcontractors, inspections, and materials
- Ensuring deliveries are inspected and accounted for
- Generating project schedule, meeting with Project Managers to review schedule and cost reports
- Working closely with owners, architects as well as trouble shooting and generating RFIs as needed
- Maintain 3-week look ahead schedule
- Knowledge of local subcontractor trades
- Experience with Ground-up and/or Tenant Improvement projects
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com