This PNW GC works hard to gain repeat clients. They use their experience, knowledge, and technical resources to do the job right the first time and want an experienced Project Manager in Wilsonville, OR to do the same and never settle for less. With a positive and supportive company culture, this company offers robust benefits including comprehensive medical insurance, EAP, potential to earn an annual bonus, and much more! This position will be in charge of the oversight and completion of a number of projects.
Project Manager requirements include:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience managing commercial projects including Senior Living, Mixed Use, Office, and Municipality
- Bachelor's degree, technical or vocational degree or other industry related class or certification such as OSHA and LEED, a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Microsoft Project and Sage 300 (Timberline), a plus
- Ability to negotiate contracts with a win-win outcome
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 20 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies six years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com