Established in 1988, this leading general contractor and construction management firm is headquartered just outside of Portland, Oregon. They are recognized as heavy civil and one of the most technically advanced earth-moving, road building and underground utilities contractors in the region. They have staked their reputation on their ability to exceed customer expectations every time.
- Ensures that the work is safely and productively executed with multiple crews and activities.
- Supervise one or more foremen and their crews, performing grading, utilities, traffic control, etc.
- Coordinate daily with the project manager, subcontractors, suppliers, engineer, inspectors and owner’s representative.
- Ensure quality requirements are met for tasks such as compaction, grade, pressure testing, etc.
- Accountability for project safety as well as financial performance and daily job costing.
- Ability to teach others and help grow the team.
- Must have valid license, clean driving record, and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience supervising multiple crews on grading projects and related machinery tasks for mass earthwork, site work, road and highway construction.
- Experience with utility projects including gravity and pressure pipes, storm, water, sanitary sewer and dry utility systems.
- Experience with various shoring procedures and systems including trench shields, hydraulic shores, sheet piling, soldier piles and lagging, sloping and benching, training and certification as a competent person.
- MSHA experience and certification.
Why Should You Apply? This company offers:
- Competitive Salary, PTO, and Paid Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k), and Profit Sharing
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com