With offices all over the state and an impressive reputation, this award-winning company offers long-term career opportunities for the best of the best.
For more than 30 years, this Oregon based GC has lead the industry as one of the largest contractors in the state, providing pre-construction and construction services in several markets such as education, industrial, healthcare, retail, civil, energy, and hospitality. Their Pendleton office is seeking a skilled Superintendent that can successfully lead their team into the next project.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- An employee culture that includes positive teamwork and giving back to the community
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience in construction management
- Bachelor’s degree in construction related field
- Proven success in a leadership role
- Advanced MS Office computer skills
- Exceptional time management
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com