This leading regional Commercial Construction General Contractor is one that demanding clients return to again and again for their projects. Their portfolio includes K-12, higher education, mixed-use, retail, office, and mid-rise buildings.
The company seeks a Superintendent to manage subcontractors, budgets, schedules and safety.
What’s great about this Superintendent position?
- Second-generation family business, established for more than 40 years.
- Great work-life balance.
- Opportunity to take advantage of city life with countryside nearby.
- High level of repeat client work.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) with match, bonus, company vehicle, and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Requirements for Superintendent:
- Minimum 10 years as Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent.
- Experience with construction trades.
- Good computer skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Able to pass background and drug screen.
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at <firstname.lastname@example.org> I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com