For more than 15 years this GC has made their mark in the industry in commercial, residential, TIs and remodels, specializing in municipal, education, medical and more. Considered one of the top construction companies in the Valley, they have a very close-knit team that is dedicated to keeping the client’s needs first; it’s no accident that they have an 80% repeat client base. Their Phoenix team is offering exceptional benefits for a well-rounded Superintendent who’s ready to dive into their full pipeline of projects.
What’s great about this Superintendent position:
- Competitive Salary, PTO, and 401(k) with company match
- Bonuses and vehicle
- Profit sharing and excellent insurance, including life and disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Duties of Superintendent:
- Ensure site safety with weekly safety meeting and daily job walks with subcontractors
- Manage schedule with PM and subs to ensure budget and progress
- Weekly performance reports to PM and clients to ensure progress of project
- Blend of office and site work with subcontractor and support team
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 23 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com