This family-owned GC has been providing the North West U.S. with construction services for more than 20 years throughout various markets, such as commercial, K-12, parks, and more. They carry a remarkable reputation for being on the leading side of construction trends. Their Oregon office is seeking a Superintendent who is ready to jump into a steady pipeline of projects.
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience as a Superintendent or Assistant Super
- Familiarity with building/construction trades
- Experience with MS Office and a willingness to learn
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills
- Strong work ethic, responsible, dependable, and takes ownership
- Team player with attention to detail
Generous benefits package includes profit sharing, tuition reimbursement, and bonuses, to name a few.
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at firstname.lastname@example.org I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.