As you build your career in construction you want to be with a top-notch firm where you can learn from the best. This family-owned company is a leader in the Seattle area, known for handling logistical challenges and building impressive and standout projects. They are looking for a Superintendent to handle their stream of TI and build out medical projects.
Requirements for Superintendent:
- 10+ years’ experience in a Superintendent or Assist Super role in the building/construction trades
- Responsible, dependable, and takes ownership, has a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication, organizational, and management skills, with attention to detail
- Experience with MS Office, and the willingness to learn
- Customer-service oriented and a team player
If this sounds like your next great career opportunity and you meet the above requirements, please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at email@example.com I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.