As you build your career in Commercial Construction you want to be with a top-notch firm where you can learn from the best.
Here is that opportunity.
A Seattle area Commercial Construction firm is seeking a Superintendent. This design/build company does small to medium-size Tenant Improvement (TI) projects in the medical and hospital arenas.
Their work has been called “the gold standard” by one client, and a “home run” by another.
As Superintendent you would:
- Schedule subcontractors and other trades professionals.
- Ensure site safety.
- Attend owners’ meetings.
- Manage building materials and budgets.
Why is this such a great Superintendent opportunity?
- Locally owned and managed for 20-plus years.
- Strong long-term repeat client base.
- Fast-paced atmosphere.
- Competitive salary, 401(k), bonus, vehicle allowance, and medical, dental and vision insurance.
Requirements for Superintendent:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as commercial construction Superintendent or Assistant Superintendent.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Great MS Office skills.
- Customer-service oriented, and a team player.
- Drug free, and able to pass background check.
Ready to propel your career forward? Please confidentially forward your resume and project list to me today through this website, or contact me, Steve Freeman, at <email@example.com> I can be reached directly at (505) 395-5560.
We are Sandias Executive Search, now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com.