Looking for a new Superintendent opportunity? Join a team with an exciting future! This company is a well-established, family-owned, and operated design build firm specializing in commercial construction. With a focus on creating exceptional spaces, they have a large backlog of projects and a strong base of repeat clients, making them a leader in their industry.
The ideal Superintendent will have the opportunity to work closely with repeat clients on auto collision centers in the Midwest and Southwest. They are seeking an individual with strong leadership skills and a mentoring attitude, capable of fostering positive relationships with both clients and team members.
Requirements for this Superintendent opportunity:
- 5+ years’ of commercial superintendent experience
- Exceptional client communication and relationship skills
- Ability to manage fast-paced schedules and onsite subcontractors efficiently
- Experience with Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings (PEMB is a plus
- Proficiency in ProCore software
- Previous experience in building Auto Collision Centers
- Willingness to travel is appreciated
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your updated resume and project list to me, Greg Joyner, at [email protected] or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 910-4966 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record eleven years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com