Well on their way to $2B in asset size, this commercial focused bank needs an SVP/ Director of Corporate Treasurer for their Dallas location. If you have 15+ years of banking or related work experience with a public company in Audit, Finance or Accounting, this could be for you. Relocation assistance is available for the ideal candidate!
Serving the Texas and Oklahoma markets with personalized, local support and cutting-edge technology, this bank is fully committed to establishing strong relationships with customers and laying the foundation for sophistication and stability. A 401(k) with a 4% company match, coverage for a high portion of insurance premiums, ESPP employee stock program, reduced rate mortgage program, work remote Fridays and high incentive component upwards of 40% are some of the great benefits an ideal SVP/ Director of Corporate Treasurer candidate will value.
Additional requirements for SVP/ Director of Corporate Treasurer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Economics and an MBA or CFA
- Responsible for managing the interest rate risk position, liquidity position, and capital adequacy of the company
- Directly manage the investment portfolio, wholesale funding portfolio and capital position, and influencing or indirectly managing the pricing and product mix of the loan and deposit portfolios
- Setting portfolio strategy, portfolio risk tolerances, and maintaining accountability for total return performance
- Management of the ALM position, serving as chairman of the ALCO committee, managing the corporate balance sheet hedging activity
- Managing the liquidity and wholesale funding position including optimizing the wholesale funding portfolio, management of liquidity stress testing, reporting, contingent liquidity sources and executing public debt offerings
- Participate in investor relations, support and participating in merger and acquisition activity, play a key role in managing regulatory relationships, fulfilling regulatory requirements
- Must currently work for a Bank or Credit Union
- Mortgage candidates will not be considered for this position
If you would like to be considered for this career growth opportunity, please confidentially email your resume via this website, or directly to me at Elise@hirebankers.com I can be reached directly at (505) 465-8210 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, an employee-owned company now marking our 25th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s Fastest Growing Companies a record ten years in a row and one of Albuquerque’s Best Places to Work. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.hirebankers.com.