Are there any Companies still out there that invest heavily in helping their team members meeting their full potential? This one does!
As a full-service GC, this ENR rated employer has been leading the commercial construction industry for more than 35 years. Their wheelhouse includes several project markets and they are on the hunt for a Superintendent who has industrial tilt-wall experience and is willing to travel. Take a look at their amazing benefits and qualifications below!
What is great about this Company?
- Huge sign-on bonus
- An unheard of 401(k) match at more than 30%!
- 100% paid medical for employee
- Vehicle and camper allowance
- Incredibly philanthropic
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 7+ years’ experience in commercial construction as a Super
- Must have large industrial tilt-wall experience in the 1M+ square feet range
- Retail, K-12, religious, and big box project experience a plus
- Must be self-sufficient and willing to travel (flexible travel time)
- This position reports to the Dallas office, but how that works is flexible as well!
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Anthony Ancona, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at (505) 369-3955 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search, now in our 24th year of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com