An opportunity with a nationwide company that who is a coveted industry leader and has a second-to-none safety program is one that you will want to explore further!
This full-service GC has a footprint in several markets such as commercial, energy, federal, education, healthcare, and aviation. Their Jacksonville office is seeking a skilled Traveling Superintendent that has medical build experience and can take the wheel on some projects that are coming up in the pipeline. With a nationwide and global presence, there are ample career advancement opportunities within the company and its subsidiaries.
What’s great about this Traveling Superintendent position:
- Great bonus and per diem package
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) and employee stock ownership program
- Company truck or vehicle allowance
- Travel and life insurance coverage
- Healthy work/life balance
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- 5+ years’ experience in a Superintendent role
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Minimum of OSHA 10 certification
- Design build experience is a plus
- Ability to be a self-starter and results-driven
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 22 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies seven years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com