Serving a premier list of Fortune 500 Companies across 22 states, there isn’t anything this experience-focused GC hasn’t accomplished. From attention to detail to efficiently managing their A-team of professionals, they get the job done right, on time and budget. Their team is looking for a Traveling Superintendent who can hit the ground running on a busy pipeline of projects.
Requirements for Traveling Superintendent:
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry
- Experience in site management, project scheduling, and financial acumen
- Restaurant (QSR and Casual Dining) experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Procore
Could this be your next great career move? If you meet the qualifications listed here please email your resume and project list to me, Gene Cantrell, at email@example.com or apply directly through this website. I can be reached directly at 505-395-5596 (call or text).
We are Sandias Executive Search now marking 24 years of exemplary placement services. We have been named one of Albuquerque’s fastest growing companies eight years in a row. Our mission is to work with the best candidates and companies in the industry with professionalism, integrity and confidentiality. For more information, visit www.sandiasexecutivesearch.com